Sheldon’s Artsy Lumps

Dustin White, Blogger

Anya Behling is a Junior at Paradise Valley High School (PVHS) who is sweet, young, and energetic girl who has been through the toughest of times in her life. I met Anya as a Sophomore in Mrs. PoggeMeyer’s Healthcare class. We had an instant connection, although she thought I was weird at first, but who doesn’t think that? Anya, and I started forming a bond of friendship that could never broken, we strengthened our bond by being goofy and respectful towards each other.

If you were a Freshman at Paradise Valley in the year of 2015/2016. You probably heard rumors of a pregnant Freshman, such as myself, but surprise! It was the amazing Anya Behling. Teegan Anne was born April 28, 2016.

Anya is a successful achiever that has been through the worst of times in her life, some that we may never experience. She has overcame experiences that may leave people in the dark who sometimes never return from. She has now become an independent woman who doesn’t take “no” for an answer, and will try to get what she wants. Her journey in raising a baby, and balancing her school life is in my opinion a “miracle”, because she is doing much better than me physically, mentally, socially, and academically.

Love is very difficult to find in this day of age, with technology helping us “connect” with other people, but I asked her, what  the definition of “love” is in her eyes?

“To have affection and compassion for somebody, while looking past their flaws.”. Anya believes the world needs more love due to hate over flooding the world, leading to hate crimes, and just plain stupidity. The next thing I asked was, What do you look for in a person when u first meet them?

“First thing I notice is eyes! And then I like to get to know their heart-who they are, what they live for, their goals, etc.”

This concludes this week’s person, but if you meet Anya around the campus of PV, or her new job at Dutch Bro’s; you should say hello to this kind girl, and also if you want to see more of her you can follow her insta @anyabehling for more adorable pictures of Teegan Anne or #teegananne and her aesthetically pleasing lifestyle.

If y’all want to follow me on social media:

Insta:   Art account: @the.atomic.cat

Personal: @moistbeige

Snap:  @that.britishcat

Louise Lalescu is a bright, unique, and hilarious human being, a student, who has a passion for fidget spinners, especially ones that light up. Her personality when I met her, was shining with fire, and humor. The only thing she had to say to the students at PV was “I like myself the most.” very impactful. You can find this humorous majestic, and passionate women at her snapchat, @louiseus13 she’s a girl with the long blonde hair, and not a red hair scare.

The process of drawing Louise was pretty easy, she has a flattering face, a vibe of bright colors, specifically yellows, she wore a yellow outfit I think that was her best outfit and inspired this drawing. Louise views herself as having a “Fire” personality, which I think is the truth. The sparkles are to show that she is a bright and unique person, which if you see her in person you will see what I mean.

My process of the drawing took specifically two days, with a digital app called Autodesk . With school, and personal life I have been piled, but in a sensual, and stressful way, I’ve met many new people in my classes at PV, and I hope to meet many more. For now I’ll see you on the flipside.

If you want to see more of my art you can follow me on Instagram, and Snapchat.

Insta: @the.atomic.cat

Snap: @that.britishcat