The Book Base

And more to come

And more to come

Natalia Ortiz

Natalia Ortiz

And more to come

Natalia Ortiz, Author

Here are my top 3 choices for book worms that enjoy young adult/romance books. These books vary from writing letters to your crushes, to your mother writing a book about you cheating on your boyfriend, to starting to like a guy on your school bus.

To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han is a book about a teenage girl named Lara Jean who would write letters to her crushes but wouldn’t send them and instead put them into her secret box. One day, she couldn’t find her letters and noticed they had been mailed out. She knew they were mailed out once her crushes from the past started to confront her about the letter they got. I became more anxious as I kept reading. The ending of this book makes you want to know more. Luckily, there’s a sequel.

99 days is written by Katie Cotugno. The book is about Molly Barlow not having such a great summer when her mom decides to write a book about her biggest secret and everyone in town knows. People in town stare at her and the sister of her ex-boyfriend’s. The drama that happens in this book catches your attention and keeps you reading.

Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell is about two sixteen-year-olds that met on their school bus. Eleanor is an outsider, dresses weird, and is quiet. Park is also an outsider. He loves comic books and doesn’t have a lot of friends. He also sees that in Eleanor when he first saw her on the bus and knows the popular kids at school will eat her alive. It all begins when Park offers the seat next to him to her. As the days went on they start to talk and get to know each other and even start to like each other. As you read further in the book you realize Eleanor and Park might not be a happily ever after. What they experience as their first love can relate to a lot of people which makes you connect more with the book.